There are definitely a lot of books that I'm looking forward to this June. It's going to be a great month!
1. Timepiece, Myra McEntire: I've read this one already and it was great. I think it's a very solid second book, and I'm looking forward to having my own copy.
2. The Golden Lily, Richelle Mead: I rather enjoyed the first book in this series, Bloodlines, and I'm looking forward to seeing where Richelle takes it next.
3. Lies Beneath, Anne Greenwood Brown: I've heard lots of good things about this book, and I'm excited for it. I need the next great mermaid book and I hear that this is a contender. I've got a galley, so I really should pick it up NOW.
4. Surrender, Elana Johnson: The second book in the Possession series has me on pins and needles. I cannot wait to find out what's going on! Will Vi make it? What about Jag? How is this going to work out?! Also, I'm seriously hoping to make it to a signing with Elana on June 7. Crossing fingers that everything works out, because I *really* want to go!!
5. Arise, Tara Hudson: I liked the first book in this series, Hereafter, quite a lot. I thought it was a great ghost story and one that I'm very interested in continuing. I'm hoping that Arise is as good as Hereafter was!
6. For Darkness Shows the Stars, Diana Peterfreund: I love a good dystopia and I've heard great things about this book so far. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on a copy!
7. Sky Dragons, Anne McCaffrey & Todd McCaffrey: I'm a HUGE fan of Anne McCaffrey's Pern books, and I'm looking forward to this installment.
8. Glamorous Illusions, Lisa T. Bergren: Lisa is one of my favorite authors and I'm SUPER excited for this book. I also have a galley, so I better get started NOW.